Friday 16 February 2018

Blush Pink

So I have been raving about this dress for a while now, its my current drug lol..with the just ended festive season this dress was perfect for weddings, dinner nights and work related events.

I love feathers and so I couldn't resist finally buying my own Rungano Rwedu neckpiece. I was sold when I saw the feathers...I had to have it.

I hope I look pretty in pink *wink wink*

  






















Dress : HL Classique
Makeup : Gamu
Shoes : Shoe Hab
Neck piece : Rungano Rwedu
Clutch : Glamstudio
Photo Credits : Mush Visuals
Location : Ballantynes Lodge

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, very delicate and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow wow!!! Love love love. Why I love your blog is because you help us take out all the things we don't wear coz we think it's too much or too less. But you give it to us simple 💞💞 thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit. The feather necklace rocks. Thumps up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am loving the feather necklace out of this world 😍😍...beautiful outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning as always darling

    ReplyDelete