Saturday 8 June 2019

Sunday's Best

Greetings to you all lovely people...I hope you had a wonderful weekend and you are preparing for church today.
When picking out Sunday clothing the first important thing is to consider comfort. The point of church outfits is to feel free and comfortable. I'm not saying wear flip flops and shorts but you have to feel confident and only focus on God so nothing disturbs your feelings and thoughts. Do not wear clear or transparent clothes to church.

I wanted something fresh so in this post I decided to wear my fancy hat called a Hatinator. Its the perfect accessory for church. Its a little cold so I decided to wear a coat on top of my black dress. I hope you like the ensemble...until next time *xxx*














Coat : YDE
Hatinator : Terry
Shoes : Dee's Shoe Hab
Bag :Dee's Shoe Hab
Location : Manhattan Interiors 
Photography : Tinpo Media





























No comments:

Post a Comment