Saturday 30 March 2019

The darkest shade

Hello amazing people thank you so much for passing by.....it warms my heart........

All black Look
I think that black is a fail safe color, you can hardly go wrong with it. Nothing can ever replace the beloved black

I am wearing one of my favourite blazers because I added the chains to it, as you know by now that I like to stand out. I think its always exciting trying to find new ways to rock black. I like to look stylish and so thats why I added this blazer to my all black look. If you're in search of a casual yet stylish getup then marry a black blazer with some skinny pants. The black skinny pants are totally comfy and look fabulous together with the blazer. I finished this look with a pair of high heeled pumps. Never be afraid to bring out a needle and thread to redesign the pieces in your wardrobe, I mean whats the worst that that could happen.....? lol

Remember to always wear all black  to funerals in form of skirts and dresses of course
Enjoy your weekend...............till next time bye my loves.....







Blazer : Somewhere in the streets of China
Skinny Pants : Mr Price SA
Bag : Tafi's Fashions
Make up : Beautique_colour_me_sweet
Location : The Gallery Cafe Harare
Photography : JT Visual Work

10 comments: