Monday 1 April 2019

Suit up

Power suit Monday

Suit up and look sharp its Monday..........greetings everyone.
Most people will tell you that professional women should buy a navy suit or a dark charcoal suit or the beloved black but I say gone are those days.....now you can have all shades of blue and other bright colours too. If you are only buying one or two suits do your best to avoid pinstripes- they tend to be more memorable, harder to accessorize and pieces tend to be harder to wear as separates.

From a practical perspective, sleeves are good but when its summer don't be afraid to buy a sleeveless suit then add a long sleeved shirt inside like I did on this look. A white blouse or shirt is always safe when it comes to a suit. If you decide to wear the suit at work then opt for a closed-toe pump that you can walk in at least for hours....and carry a pair of brogues for when you can't do the heels anymore.

As for jewellery - think conservative here and carry what I call a solid bag. Remember tailoring your suit is always the best. This look makes me stand out and I can't get enough of it. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Thanks for reading.......see you next time.












Suit : Somewhere in the streets of Johanesburg 
Shirt : Hollywoodlee Collection
Bow tie : Streets of Harare
Shoes : Dee's Shoe hab
Make up : Beautique_colour_me_sweet
Location : The Gallery Cafe 
Photography : JT Visual Work

19 comments: