Tuesday 23 April 2019

The Layered Skirt

Back AGAIN with another lovely skirt, hey everybody.........
I adore this skirt because it's modest yet has such a playful, flouncy look. For a summer refreshing look, wearing a layered skirt and a white top can be so easy to put together. This outfit simply demands attention and the weather here is so UNREAL! So gorgeous and sunny.

It's no secret that ruffles are my absolute favourite trend of the season (or any season for that matter). Whether I'm styling for my Instagram or inspiring looks for my style board, ruffles always seem to make an appearance. As with anything else voluminous, balance is key. If the volume is on top, you'll want to keep your bottom item simple and sleek. For example in this post I styled a simple top with a layered midi skirt and no fuss accessories. It still made a statement.

When I saw this skirt from Jan Jam I knew it belonged in my closet...It's feminine and so Hollywood. ..lol. If you would like to rock yours a pair of open toe sandals would also be nice...

Thank you for stopping by....xo















Outfit : Jan Jam Ladies Store
Make-up : Beautique_colour_me_sweet
Hair : Hamu
Bag : Tafi's Fashion
Location : Royal Marouni
Photography : Tinpo Media










2 comments:

  1. On point as always Holywood.keep it up girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful capture of your outfit love it. You are doing great. X

    Esnath @ prettypeachblossom.com

    ReplyDelete