Sunday 28 April 2019

Monochrome Fashion

Happy new week everyone.....I hope you all had great weekend

So monochrome look is basically a case of how to wear black and white. Black and white may not seem like the two most interesting colour choices for an outfit but the stark contrast gives you a clean, well defined look. The lack of colour also gives way for more interesting patterns and styles.

I like to wear my monochromic outfit for lazy days...in this post I did a black skirt and black and white top. As you know I'm a little extra so they are not simple pieces. I think when you wear black and white always put on some red stick for a pop of colour or even red shoes. This is a work look for the days you are too tired....

I pray you enjoy your week....till next time STAY BLESSED














Outfit : Daisys 
Make-up : Nono
Photography : JT Visuals
Location : The Gallery Cafe




11 comments: