Saturday 20 April 2019

Easter Fashion

Greetings to you my fabulous readers and hope you are having a super good Friday....


Do you have some original ways to style your happy yellow dress? I had to pull out my dramatic earrings.
This is such a bright summery dress and the fit of this dress is super comfortable and lightweight. The length hits just at the right spot on my leg. To be honest I knew when I bought this dress that it could be everywhere so I had to style mine in a creative way.

You can wear this dress with flats and rock it at a picnic or for a fun afternoon in the park with the kids. Enjoy you Easter holiday and may God bless you abundantly.
I hope this dress brought just as much sunshine to your day as it did to mine!






















Make-up : Nono
Location : The Gallery Cafe
Photography : JT Visual work

No comments:

Post a Comment