Monday 20 May 2019

Floral Fun

Hey everyone how hope you are all good. I had some exams that were keeping me busy but I'm glad to be back now. Today's post is about this amazing floral dress I found in the streets of Harare...

Your wardrobe is incomplete without a floral dress, you gotta have 1 or 2 in your wardrobe to raise your style quotient. Floral is one of the prettiest patterns of dresses which can never fail to get adored by everyone.

This dress is extremely quintessential for a summer party or date I am so in love with it. every time I wear this dress I feel like I'm spreading some floral magic lol...It's a dress with a unique design - a must have.




Dress : Got it from a shop next to 5avenue Spar
Shoes : HL Wear 
Location : Manhattan Interiors CBD
Make - Up : Nono
Photography : Tinpo Media


1 comment: