Wednesday 27 March 2019

Bold Pattern

Great morning to you all, I hope your week is good so far....

Dress
The printed dress is such a great spring/summer staple that you can wear so many different ways (dressed up or down) and on so many different occasions by just changing your shoes. Lately this type of print has been trending and I just love it. The bold pattern is back on the fashion track so do not be afraid of bold patterns.

I spotted this print dress while out shopping is South Africa and immediately fell in love. It is the perfect statement piece, you don't need to add much more to create an outstanding look. I have always loved yellow so there was no way I wasn't going for the dress. I'm not saying bye to yellow anytime soon...

until next time.....thank you for stopping by









Dress : Versace 
Shoes : Dee's Shoe Hab
Eyewear : HL Eyewear eyewear for the bold
Make up : Nono
Location : The Gallery Cafe 29 College Road 
Photography : JT Visualwork


4 comments:

  1. 😍😍 my fashion mentor. Love it, simple, elegant and just right πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving the accessories more though

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Versace is fire....boss lady things

    ReplyDelete