Friday 21 June 2019

Chasing Denim

Greetings to you all my lovely people....Happy Fashion Friday

Zimbabwean women are buying more jeans - skinny jeans especially, so retailers are stocking lots of them in new cuts, colours and styles but for me the fitting is everything so I prefer Sissy boy jeans, Guess Jeans and jeans from River island.

Today I want to focus more on denim jackets. It seems people are starting to show more and more interest in jeans again. A Zimbabwean designer called Ric of the brand Chasers Clothing designs some mean denim jackets. After I saw the shoe bunny Pokello (fashion plug) rocking one of his designs I just had to get one for myself and so I opted for the longer version of his denim jacket designs as I was preparing for winter. As you all know by now that denim on denim is back in fashion. This jacket is a must have.

I like to play with distressed details, rips and tears. Denim is casual by itself, so you are free to play with it in different ways. I love high heels but you can do the same look with a pair of sneakers.
I hope you like my look I wore my jacket with a pair of jeans from River Island and it has my name on it, how cool is that. I'm also wearing a t shirt by a local designer representing my city Harare.

Let me know what you think in the comment section.......until next time have a stylish weekend.


















Denim Jacket : Chasers Clothing 
Denim Jeans : River Island 
T shirt : Minister of Style 
Make-up : Beautique_Colour_me_sweet
Location : Manhattan Interiors 
Photography : Tinpo Media













7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Forever killing it girl🙌🏾🙌🏾. Was never big on the long denim jackets, but after seeing you rock it has just made it easy for me..🥰Now what do i gotta do to get myself a jacket like that😬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love do u want your customized? If so u can buy one then the guy will add a few things on it

      Delete
  2. Nice post, thnq for sharing great content. what Is Morpheus TV iOS? Morpheus Tv is an application to watch and download video streams on the web free of cost. One of the main specialty of this app is its subtitle support

    Click Morpheus Tv For ios
    Click Morpheus Tv For ios
    Click Morpheus Tv For ios
    Click Morpheus Tv For ios
    Click Morpheus Tv For ios
    Click Morpheus Tv For Pc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great website with good information. Thank you for Sharing this great article. Online Dress Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article !Thanks for sharing .I am a student ,do you have a student discount for me ?Thank you so much
    https://www.divaswigs.com/349-24-jet-black-1-jessica-white-curly-full-lace-wig-cec001.html

    ReplyDelete