Monday 12 February 2018

Fresh Fashion

Welcome to my blog if you just started following my posts. This is the 3rd Season on Hollywood lee. Shout out to u all u regular readers. Happy new week *smiles*

One trend that is making a dramatic comeback is the ruffle and I just had to jump in this wagon because I love ruffles. I love large voluminous ruffled style.I styled my ruffled number with a pair of white skinny jeans but for a romantic look this top goes with even skirts too.  It’s easier than ever to find modern ways to wear both trends!

In my books there is no such thing as too many ruffles! Be extra, be Hollywood while in Harare.........till next time x...  













Top : HL Classique
Belt : Jodiesapparel 
Shoes : Ano
Make up : Gamu
Hair : Nyari
Location : Ballantynes Lodges
Photo Credits : Mush Visuals

1 comment:

  1. Wowzaaa!! I've always been afraid of wearing ruffles, in my head its always is this too much or is this right..but You know what you nailed it. Love it thank you

    ReplyDelete