Friday 2 February 2018

Leafy Shades #FlowerBomb

Happy fashion Friday everybody....
So to avoid any fashion predicament you might think you’re in, and the frenzy that comes with figuring out what type of flowers are in, or what size should they be, I say forget the rules. Let’s just enjoy fashion and have loads of fun with it. I did an overkill of flowers on this look simply for fun.

And at the end of the day fashion is about getting creative… so do you. I love clashing floral prints and wearing a crowded garden on my outfits because I'm the type that loves to over dress anyway, nothing wrong with that, right? lol

I had so much fun in this casual outfit so fit for Friday.........












Flower Choker - Christian By Hadassah
Bag - Fashion Collage
Top - Tatenda Kim Webster
Shoes - Ano
Make up - Gamuchirai Manyika
Photo Credits - Mush Visuals
Location - Ballantynes Guest House
Watch - Guess

3 comments: