Wednesday 7 February 2018

Shopping list

Hello world......as u all know a blog is a digital diary and so today I am going to share with you where/how I do my shopping in Zimbabwe. It’s no secret I have a bit of a thing for stalking clothing stores, their owners and have been known to obsessively hunt anything I want when it comes to fashion. So you can imagine my happiness upon noticing more and more clothing stores opening in Harare.

I found a lingerie shop in Mount Pleasant and the name of the shop is Dulcie's Little secret. The lingerie is quality under garments that stand out when unwrapped and the packaging is on point. Dulcie who is the owner is passionate about her craft. Go check it out at Bond Shops.

I always say packaging is everything and Jan Jam does not disappoint. Located in the heart of the CBD is Jan jam ladies wear long nelson Mandela just after first street. The owner's name is Cynthia Bizure and her Store is a  reflection of her personal look–carefully edited, expensive-looking, and chic.


Tip: If you tend to overspend like me firstly put down exactly what you are looking for instead of just walking into a shop and randomly looking at everything in stock...Remember to spend wisely in 2018 no matter how the packaging looks lol

Till next time happy month of love.......














Make up : Gamu
Bag : Jan Jam 
Hair : Nyari
Shoes : Shoe Hab
Belt : Jan Jam
Shopping bags : Jan Jam , HL Classique and Dulcie's Little secrets.
Location : Ballantyne Guest House 
Photo credits : Mush Visuals


3 comments:

  1. Awesome dress. Spending wisely is a thing I need to learn. Am a hoarder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much for that spending tip. I really could use it 😁. You look amazing as always. Loving the blogs, look forward to a new 1 everyday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yass boo. I love this post. I'm also obsessed with shopping bags. I use them to store my designer bags inside my closet lol

    ReplyDelete