Friday 6 April 2018

FRESH WHITES

All-white is fresh, and refined, and elegant, and luxurious. Exactly what I love about the look. Polished but sort of sporty and relaxed in a very glam luxe way.

 It’s light and fresh thats why it makes a lot of sense for me to wear it in the hot season.
 Just hate that I have to watch where I sit, what I eat, what I drink etc.

You can wear white wherever you wish and however you wish. A white dress can look very summer’ish casual paired with thong sandals. Hello bodycon white dresses(I just love them).
White jeans are massive still and they look fab with a white tee, a button down, or a cropped top. I have about 3 pairs of white jeans, trust me you need more than just one.

Remember when you wear all-white to have fun with coloured accessories, to break the monochromatic style a bit. Happy Fashion Friday xxx............






 Top : @Cindy's fashion Corner
Bag : Dee's Shoes Hab
Shoes : Dee's Shoe hab
Make Up : Gamu manyika
Photography : Denzel Alpha
Location : Museum of human sciences

2 comments: