Thursday 19 April 2018

PINK INVASION

Thank God for a touch of girly and feminine,thank God for pink lol...Pastels have been huge for a while now and I'm such a fan.A part of me sees them as retro ice-cream colors worn by ’50’s moms. Hello amazing people *waving with a smile*

 Truth is there is something very very incredibly elegant and understated sexy in pale pinks. I have been seeing this dress online lately and because I love frills I could not resist getting myself the dress too.


 Pale pink can be done very modern, simple & understated. It may be worth giving it a shot on those days when being a girly girl seems like the best idea.

Today's pink







Dress : Store in Harare
Shoes : Shoe Hab
Sunnies : 3 D shop 
Make up : Gamu
Location : Zimbabwe Museum of Human Science 
Photography : Denzel Alpha

1 comment: