Monday 26 November 2018

Suited Up

Happy New week everybody, I hope you all had a great weekend. So today is #PowerSuitMonday again. Did u know that most people chose a very smart & formal outfit for Monday unlike any other day of the week.

I love wearing one of my favorite living designers Tapfumanei Munenge beautiful suits. There is nothing more empowering for me to wear on a Monday than a tailored suit. 

May God bless your week, I pray for an outpouring of divine healing, favor and wisdom.   
















Custom made suit by Tapfumanei Munenge 
Make up : Nono
Location : Highlands Country Club
Photography : JT

2 comments:

  1. a woman in a suit ,is a big power statement!!!!amazing happy 16 days of celebrating the emancipation of women ,and your suit it well suited for this?!

    ReplyDelete