Friday 23 November 2018

African Fashion

Hello amazing people...........happy fashion Friday

Today I want to share with you some African fashion in Zimbabwe Look up Chena Neni, Soko shoes, Zuva and Cici Fashions. Nothing makes me happier than when I post a picture of something created in Zimbabwe because is just lovely. I think Africa inspires fashion globally I mean we are popular for our bold colors, tribal prints and wild life. The fashion industry is growing in Zimbabwe and I'm happy to be a part of it. 

I believe that Zimbabwe is ripe for growth. We may have teething problems but I see fashion designers like Tapfumanei Munenge, Thembani Mabocha and Phil Marufu rising no matter the economic weather. Today I salute all Zimbabwean Fashion designers keep on going we support you.












My entire look was purchased from the streets of Harare
Make up : Nono
Location : Highlands Country Club 
Photographer : JT

5 comments: