Wednesday 21 November 2018

Pleated Skirt, YES!

Hello World

You don't need a special occasion to rock a pleated skirt, going for a coffee with your girlfriend or having a busy office day is just special enough to wear one. This green one is one of my favourite pleated skirts lately and I always feel like I’m having a Carrie Bradshaw moment when wearing it. 


In order to wear the skirt in an elegant way you can put on some high heels and wear it with a simple white shirt. On this blog post I show it with a waist belt ideal to defy the curves and give the outfit a little touch of more rocking style. I have to admit I just never thought pleated skirts were for slim girls but I really love this one.


Tell me what you guys think of the pleated skirt.............................till next time,don't expire.









Skirt : Vintage piece
Eyewear : HL Eye wear #EyeWearForTheBold
Make up : Nono
Location : Highlands Country Club
Photography : JT

2 comments:

  1. truly love the pleated skirt ..my new favourite thing..keep them tips coming mami

    ReplyDelete