Monday 10 September 2018

Power suits For Summer


Power suits are for Mondays....... Hello amazing people so sorry for being MIA adding my own sunglass line to being a mother and wife has taken up most of my time but I could not wait to share with you this custom made suit I got done by a local super talented designer Tapfumanei Munenge. Pay attention to my sunglasses proudly designed by me.

 The Power Suit is strong, chic and just so hot. Its got masculine elements but still holds a feminine edge. It can easily be mixed and matched to suit any occasion.

Aside from how it looks, a power suit should make you feel confident, successful, and in control. As a result, having it impeccably tailored is an absolute must. A perfect fit helps project confidence and also, frankly, shows that you give a damn. Personally it helps me with my confidence everytime I have a big meeting I wear a suit.

I went for a very simple look this time and played it safe(in Hollywood terms lol) so I hope you like how I put it together.  












THIS LOOK : Tailor made double breasted suit : Tapfumanei Munenge
lace Tie : TNP
Eye wear : Holywoodlee
Make up : Gamuchirai Manyika
Hair : Abby Lekera 
Location : Elite Interior Designs
Photography : JT Visual Works

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lilian! Your blog is interesting! Your power suits for summer collection are really nice. However, I am looking for a custom made blazer! Could you suggest me something about it?

    ReplyDelete