Monday 24 September 2018

Stylish Work-wear

Fabulous morning to you readers, I hope you had a great weekend.
Still on my power suit series, the pretty new colour for spring is pink. 
Pastel pink is definitely a colour that needs a place in your closet. This also goes for the gents because a man who wears pink is not just fashion forward but shows that he is comfortable in his own skin and can wear whatever he pleases. Ladies if you feel too girly wearing pink then add a few menswear accents. 

A power suit is often accompanied by the most expensive shirt, tie and shoe combination to give off a dominating, aggressive and intimidating vibe. However my look is a little less serious and rather playful. I really wished I worked for a BIG fashion magazine like Vogue because this outfit would be perfect to wear there. So this is a less intimidating and aggressive version of the power suit.


Today the Power Suit has given way to more stylish and expressive alternatives. I hope you like my version........till next time......THANK YOU FOR READING 

Notice the dope eye wear designed my me *wink wink*


















    
THIS LOOK : Pastel Pink Suit custom made by Tapfumanei Munenge 
Eye wear : Hollywoodlee (HL eye wear)
Make up : Gamu 
Shoes : Dee's Shoe hab 
Location : Elite Interior designs


6 comments: