Friday 11 May 2018

Maroon Maroon

Hello lovelies! It feels SO good today because its Friday & I love sharing my life/fashion diaries with you guys.
Today on the blog we have my go-to transition pieces for the bi-polar weather lol...Not only is this one of the most simple outfits to throw on, on a Friday but it is cute and super comfortable too! I might be bias about maroon since I’m becoming a big fan of it & its fast becoming my statement color in my wardrobe.

I have been hunting for this LOPEZ top ever since I saw it on IG and could not wait to rock it. The long sleeved one is great for the cold weather.  Today is a pretty cold day here, but the sun is at least shining.

Have a great weeken lovelies and thank you for stopping by to show your support! It means the world to me *kisses*














3 comments:

  1. Awesome read. Keep shining 🙌🙌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your locations lately I'm in love with 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee is the outfit part on your collection you are selling. Nice one

    ReplyDelete