Wednesday 14 September 2016

Fresh Look (New season)

1 of the reasons I love Spring and Summer is because it’s a season for simple dressing. We don’t need to wear a coat, gloves or a hat, and we can leave our houses with nothing more than the clothes on our backs. But this spring and summer, I am carrying all my slim pants from winter because I just can't get enough of them.
I got these from Truworths Zimbabwe and what I really liked was the ox-blood color and they fit me so well. I wear these to work and because its not so cold anymore I pair them up with short sleeved tops( my warm weather favorites)











Very simple but elegant look

Slim Pants : Truworths Zimbabwe 
Top : Truworths Zimbabwe
Bag : Polo
Shoes : Dee's Shoe Hab 
Make Up : The Make Up Studio (Grace Mberi)
Location : Highlands House
Photo Credits : Mush visuals 

3 comments: