Wednesday 7 September 2016

Floral Print

Beautiful morning to you all. I have an ongoing love affair with floral prints, I could make them work all year round although I think floral prints work better in Spring.While the floral print trend has been in full bloom for as long as we can remember, some people don't fancy them as much as others. On today's post I wore my Floral Coat that I got 2 years ago from Truworths Store in Zimbabwe(It was love at first sight)My Zara slim pants were just perfect for this look................yours in style









 



Trench Coat : Truworths Zimbabwe
Slim Fit Pants : Zara (Dubai)
Shoes : Dee's Shoe Hab
Make up : Poda By Chipo
Location : The Venue Avondale
Photo credits : Mush Visuals






..........................................................see you soon.......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment