Thursday 12 May 2016

Finally we turn 1

Today we celebrate our birthday as a blog. Thank you soo much for the likes, the shares, the comments. Ladies and Gentleman it is such an emotional  day for me.
I remember the day i sat down and decided to start blogging . I was inspired by a few bloggers who where posting beautiful posts and i think the fact that i was such a lover of finer things i decided to start this blog. The road has been amazing. I've been stopped by people who read the blog to tell me how amazing my work is and that is what keeps me going.
Thank you to everyone who has been with me through out this journey. Please note that i keep saying our birthday because its not my blog alone but its for all of you who read, follow comment like and share. To celebrate our birthday i decided to use pictures from this shoot where i was dressed in all black. To me this is a symbol of power, wealth and fortune....

Photo Credits : Trey Images

7 comments:

  1. Like a boss, always on point Miss Madyara. I wish all the best for the future. The world is yours, put it in your pocket and run with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!!! Well done baby girl. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!!! Well done baby girl. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Hollywoodlee. The world is your audience.. you are the star of this show. Well done ma.

    ReplyDelete