Friday 28 August 2015

Hello beautiful people thank God its indeed a Friday, I been neglecting my fashion cravings for other things lately but I will say that it's really hard for me to stay away from the camera. I just want to let you know as you pass by my blog today that don't ever give up on your dreams nomatter where you are from, always try your best to work towards your dreams. Blogging from Zimbabwe is not easy thats why you see very few Zimbabwean bloggers but you know what, I'm on the list of people doing it. Im not afraid to do what I love. Today's post has a lot to do with having no fear. Cardigan : Jodiesapparel Jeans : Some shop in New York City Bandage crop top : Dee's Shoe hub Shoes : Asymmetrical Watch : YDE Pictures by JT the photographer.








No comments:

Post a Comment